Our client is the leading supplier of tuna and tuna products to the global market. It
has more than 5,000 employees involved in fishing processing, trading, and distributing tuna.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated, and driven Engineering Manager. The position reports to the Group PSO Director.
This role includes New Projects, New products industrialization, Lean process leader, best practices and continuous improvement.
The position will be located at company offices in Vigo, Spain, with frequent travel to other plants in the company worldwide. You will work collaboratively with geographically distributed and international teams
What you do
- Definition of production routing and standards in cooperation with Plant.
- Definition of the investment priorities and plan. CAPEX
- Monitoring of new product launches in terms of processes
- Setting Industrial process targets and KPIs, sharing group policies and best practices, pursuing continuous improvement
- Ensuring the achievement of company standards in the TM production operations.
- Production yield & equipment efficiency monitoring and optimization
What you bring
- Engineering degree.
- Experience in engineering in Food Industry (desirable but not exclusive).
- Organization, planning and coordination skills.
- Fluent in English is mandatory, any other language is a nice to have.
- Problem Solving, open minded, team player, good presentation skills
- Passion for excellence, flexibillity and change management