We are looking for an innovative and specialized company dedicated to production, development and worldwide distribution of natural hydrocolloids in the five continents.
POSITION: Technical Sales Manager Alginate
LOCATION: SPAIN, Galicia (possibility remote)
Ensure short- and long-term profitability within the company portfolio for the alginates business through process and products/ recipes optimization and optimal development and innovation.
Coordination of relevant activities for developing/growing and maintaining the alginates business.
The overall scope is business development for the assigned product category which includes all relevant dimensions.
Reporting to our Business Development Manager the main functions are:
- In close cooperation with Product Manager, Head of Innovation, Commercial Director, Sales Director and the Industry Managers, the Technical Sales Manager Alginate will control volume and pricing targets.
- Ensure a product portfolio, which is in line with present and future market needs and the company strategy.
- In close cooperation with the Head of Innovation, he/she will support appropriate research programs.
- In close cooperation with the Sales department, the Technical Sales Manager Alginate will perform technical customer visits on a global basis (factory trials, technical sales presentations)
- In close cooperation with the Sales department and Industry teams, the Technical Sales Manager Alginate will participate in exhibitions, trainings, presentations and documentation.
- Bind together all activities in alginates from Raw Material- Production to Sales.
- Prioritizing the overall R&D projects compared to success rate and potential together with the Head of Innovation.
- Responsible for the over-all product documentation within the product category.
- Managing together with the Head of Innovation + Commercial and in cooperation with the R&D teams the internal development of the product-mix.
- Together with Commercial Director arrange commercial activity, price list, sales planning.
- Maintain and Monitor overview.
- Ensure profitability / business development of alginates business.
- Academic technical education degree of min 3- 4 years.
- Product or process related background.
- Fluent in English.
- Remarkable experience working within alginate industry is required.